AO-40 Telemetry

Where is everybody when all that telemetry comes down.  I'm only
able to copy it now near perigee, and then for a short while.

I got some good blocks for Paul, but he needs all the info we can
get to him...

The US gets a good shot at 1933z, and most of the US and Canada will
see it before phase 15 at 2028z.

Come on u guys....Do your celebrating by getting an early start
in the last day of this millennium.  No I guess Century, the press
misinformed and screwed up the word millennium too!!

             73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                     Disagree: I learn....