PSK on AO-10 now

Hi guys,

As soon as I send this off, 04:00 UTC, I'll be CQing PSK31 on AO-10,
downlink about 145.850. The bird is covering the Western pacific area
and most of Southern Siberia, NorthEast Africa, Eastern Saudi Arabia, etc.
All of Asia, India, Australia, Papua New Guinea, etc.

Happy New Year to All who know me, and all who dont, Happy New Year to
you too. Toodle Loo.

73 de ZL2VAL..

Cheers,
       Alan.

               --ARACHNE the WEB browser for DOS & Linux--

-- Arachne V1.67, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/