AO-40 MA, ALON/ALAT and squint angle ??

I am in process of setting up my S-Band receiver and I assume that
AO-40 is using a high gain antenna for the S Beacon.

Can someone explain in simple terms the relationship of these terms? I
am using LOGSAT and can input an "attitude" LON and LAT, (I assume this
to be same as  ALON/ALAT?) and the program will display a Squint Angle,
but that is about all the program tells about the S/C attitude. How do I
interpret the squint angle to be useable, and where do I find the MA for
the pass?

Also what are the most current  values to input.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits

WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.