Re: AO-40 Telemetry Required

Sent along the data I was able to get on the 27th and today the 30th.  Did have
some CRCC blocks okay this morning.  Got the signal at AOS and it quikly climbed
to an S-9!!  Had the signal from 1457 utc to 1705 utc in the midst of MA 35 as
given by IT1.50.  Great signal for a while then just weak most of the time after
it climbed and the doppler changed direction.  Used AE4JY's, AO40rcv progam with
waterfall for tuning to keep an eye on the signal, after the DSP2232 quite
finding and locking on sig,  works great!  Am still amazed how well my s-band
setup is working from when I lashed it together a year or more ago!  Ant is a 21
ele loop yagi to a Surplus preamp that I got from K7ZTM, whose gain I can only
guess at, to a Drake converter, about 12 inches coax from antenna to converter
and RG6 from converter to the shack and a FT847.  Very Very Glad to hear the
Satellite  Great recovery job!

Best 73 and Happy New Year to All!!

de KE7NS, DN41af

Site Design, Hosting, and E-Commerce at www.webpipe.net