S Band Results

Due to the low elevation of the bird I had no results to speak
of. It was audible but very weak at this location. This is due
to local obstructions. I have a question about the P3T program
which I was using. I opened up a logging file titled T001230.raw.
Now nothing was written to this file but I expected to see the file
folder. This folder does not exist on my machine. Is this normal
or am I doing something wrong? I would hate to get a good pass
and find nothing in the log as a result.Any help would be appreciated.

Good to hear some folks had better results and did get some
telemetry copied.

73
Jack W4AD