Re: Re Circular Polarity

>From: Floyd Rodgers <kc5qbc@swbell.net>
>To: Robert Oler <cvn65vf94@msn.com>
>Subject: Re Circular Polarity
>Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 11:06:30 -0600
>
>At 10:08 PM 12/29/00 -0600, you wrote:
> >I found a cheap source of 1296 amps on the net (50 bucks) but
>unfortunatly I
> >think that they are all class c old inmarsat amps...trying to get more
> >information.
>Did you find out any more details? I'm searching for a 1250mhz amp for ATV,
>and the price looks right.
>Floyd Rodgers KC5QBC
>Multi ended candle burning artist in training

<<

Not yet but I have been just consumed putting up the tower and the new
dish...anyway..here is what I have.

Http://www.afstar.com

will take you to the page that I found them on.  They are NEC products so I
am hoping to do a little web hopping tonight or tomorrow and try and pin
down what the "brick" looks like.

The guy (joe novak) has no schematics.

As it stands they are a little steep in price for a "wild guess".  BUT if I
could find more information...

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX