Present S mode beacon advise.

To AO-40 potential operators monitoring S mode beacon..

For 12/31/00, tracking software Nova, calculates MA 16 thru MA 22,
Pittsburgh PA
to be 10:33 through 10:59. Could someone verify this calculation?

The program asks to choose squint type. No Squint Calls, AO-40 High Gain,
Low-Gain "Omni", and Geocentric.  I understand that the S mode antennas
are presently on the reverse side so maybe I choose No Squint Calls?

And finally I can't find my notes for calculating 2401.350 to 144.000.  I
would appreciate some help or directions where the formula might be
published.

Sam Avampato
N3NFK