Re: Circular Polarity

At 11:48 PM 12/29/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>Anyone have or know of a program to help design helical antennas?
>
>I'd like to build one for the 1.6 Ghz GEOS satellites, plus a 2.4 Ghz and
>maybe 10ghz for Oscar work.

James,

A friend of mine made a 2.4 helix for a terrestrial application as
described at this url and it's worked very well for him.  He reports that
it went together with a minimum of effort.  The dimensions are already
figured out for you.  It doesn't get any easier unless you just go out and
buy one already put together.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/jhecker/

George, WA6RIK