2.4 Telemetry

Message text written by Dave Guimont

Mike and Cliff,

Sigs very strong and set#18 right on the nose.  Got very gud tele with
some CRCC's from phase 6 thru 15 with some wobulation.  Sigs very strong
and the doppler shift exactly as predicted by IT.
<

        AO40 mode S is sounding surprisingly good in EM79bf (central
Indiana). I got it right at AOS but wobbulation, QSB, whatever meant no
good CRC's (but it held freq lock). However, starting at about MA 18, I
have started to get a reasonable number of good CRC's. First time I've
heard it since it came back from the dead. Cool.
        Using all homebrew 30" wire dish .38 f/d  with 5-turn helix feed
(too long and really needs help; left over from .5 f/d dish used on AO13),
preamp (lumpy but works) at feed, converter in shack. G3RUH v.2 demod.

Ed K9EK