2.4 Telemetry

Mike and Cliff,

Sigs very strong and set#18 right on the nose.  Got very gud tele with
some CRCC's from phase 6 thru 15 with some wobulation.  Sigs very strong
and the doppler shift exactly as predicted by IT.

Message block:
*****************

AO-40 now has fully loaded flight software! Stay tuned!!

and

Message blocks will be updated shortly!

Mike, what was your frequency when you acquired? The doppler shifted just as
you acquired and I indicated 2401.3005.  I have no way of accurately measuring
my kludged set-up here, other than a report with a satellite comparison!!

Sigs still very strong here at range 24,000, and no sign of decreasing
strength.

Hallelujah!!!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....