2.4 Telemetry

Mike and Cliff,

Sigs very strong and set#18 right on the nose.  Got very gud tele with
some CRCC's from phase 6 thru 15 with some wobulation.  Sigs very strong
and the doppler shift exactly as predicted by IT.

Message block:

AO-40 now has fully loaded flight software! Stay tuned!!

Message blocks will be updated shortly!

Mike, what was your frequency when you acquired? The doppler shifted just as
you acquired and I indicated 2401.3005.  I have no way of accurately measuring
my kludged set-up here, other than a report with a satellite comparison!!

Sigs still very strong here at range 24,000, and no sign of decreasing

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....