Re: AO-40 heard on 2.4GHz in VK

Yes, as a new person to AMSAT, I'd appreciate more detailed information as to
personal setups.

Also, it seems that most people are leaning toward the dishes for 2.4 gig.  I'd
like to seen a comparison between yagis, loop yagis and the dishes with the same
gain and noise figures.  Why would one be better than the other?  Is it the
physical mounting ease?

Jerry N5GPC