WispDDE & AR-5000 on Mode S

Greetings

I have found a bug on Fernando's WispDDE software which stops the receiver
going above 2048MHz. I have fixed this with a patch release and sources on
www.g6lvb.com.

This also includes my patches for the FT-817 and FT-100, as well as some
notes on how to configure WispDDE for use with Parallel Port controllers
under NT/2000 such as FodTrack.

If you have any problems with these releases, call me, not Fernando!

73 Howard G6LVB