PT9KK on AO-10

Hi all,

I would like to thank those who showed up on AO-10 this afternoon. I had a
great time. I will do my best to work some more DX stations in the near
future.

I will send the QSL cards to N9YZA, K6YK, WB4FWQ, K5OE, W8JAQ and K1PL
direct. It would be kind of them sending their address direct to my e-mail
address, so that I mail cards no later than Jan 2nd, 2001.

I tried to hear AO-40 once more today. Unfortunately I couldn't achieve
that. I was using a 16 turns helix (G3RUH) and a Khune Electronics
converter. With the same equipment I heard the bird with S-3 to S-5 on
Dec-27-2000, from 12:30 to 14:00 GMT. If I am not mistaken the satellite was
somewhere around MA20 and squint angle around 130. I will try AO-40 beacon
once more tomorrow afternoon with different converters along with the helix
or a 4 ft. dish.

Special regards to those who have been working hard to put AO-40 back in its
excellent conditions.

I wish everybody a Happy New Year.

Luciano PT9KK
Brazil