Re: Circular Polarity

In a message dated 12/29/00 10:43:35 PM Central Standard Time,
cvn65vf94@msn.com writes:

> >Has anyone heard from this source lately?  I emailed, and have yet to get a
>  >responce.
>  >
>  >Thanks and 73,
>  >Joe
>  >
>  > > Again, take a look at
>  > > http://www.nitehawk.com/sctv-skycable/2ghzeqpt.htm.

I emailed them shortly after AO-40 became active and got an automated
response about two weeks later that stated they have been deluged with email
and were hoping to remedy that situation soon and that the downconverter
listed for AO-40 is on hold until things get a little more settled.  I
emailed another message and asked for specs for the two sat-TV converters
like the message said I could and haven't heard back....

73,

Matthew Balvanz, KC0AYG  Ames, IA