Re: Circular Polarity

>From: "Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
>CC: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
>Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Circular Polarity
>Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:35:07 -0600
>
>Has anyone heard from this source lately?  I emailed, and have yet to get a
>responce.
>
>Thanks and 73,
>Joe
>
> > Again, take a look at
> > http://www.nitehawk.com/sctv-skycable/2ghzeqpt.htm.
> >.

doug.  I was thinking about EMAILIng him or just buying one anyway.  I mean
the price is so cheap it might be a fun thing to work on...But if you arnt
hearing from him...thats not good.

I found a cheap source of 1296 amps on the net (50 bucks) but unfortunatly I
think that they are all class c old inmarsat amps...trying to get more
information.

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX