Re: Circular Polarity

In a message dated 12/29/00 10:16:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CRH_Telnet@bigpond.com writes:

<< I've seen a few statements regarding the helix antennas on AO-40...  as far
 as I know, there aren't any!

If you look at page 15 in the latest AMSAT Journal, there is an S2 antenna
which I believe is a helix.  It sits next to the middle support of one of the
2 meter folded dipoles between the L band and S1 band dishes.

73, Steve
K5PK