Re: 2.4GHz ant. group order?

I've gotten a couple messages from people who must have missed my first
post.  This group order is limited to people willing to pick up their
antenna either at my home QTH of Shrewsbury, MA or my work address in
Westford, MA.  I do not have the cycles to spare to repackage and ship.

If you live in a metropolitan area with a fair sized ham population you
might think about trying to set up a similar deal.  The URL is:
http://www.phillips-tech.com/main.asp?page=page6.asp

If you look at their quantity pricing page there is a considerable
savings when you can do five or more antennas.

Unlike some other antennas I've seen advertised these are alodine'd and
then powder coated grey.  They be less conspicuous and will probably
hold up better.

73,

David Reinhart