Re: AO-40 heard on 2.4GHz in VK

>I saw a bit of discussion as to whether AO-40 can be heard or not on
>2.4GHz, and thought I'd drop a quick note to tell you I've just heard it.

Well done Chris,
I also heard it loud and clear this morning.
Signal was s9 at one stage and has been 4 - 6 's' units above my noise floor
since 7am (2 hours ago) and is still coming in loud and clear.
Lots of Doppler making tuning and therefore decoding difficult.
Managed to get several crcc OK blocks while the signal was loudest around
8am.  Due to home commitments I have been listening later in the day.
Seems this is the right time.
I'll plot the squint later and listen at the same (MA) time t'morra.

Bill...vk3jt
Milawa
Australia.