Re: internet feeds

On a related note....

I am setting up an AO-40 telemetry meta-server at the NASA Goddard
Spaceflight Center Amateur Radio Club. The purpose of the meta-server
is to allow folks who are receiving the AO-40 telemetry beacon with
either P3T or IZ8BLY's sound card demod. to flow telemetry to a central
point. Anyone on the net will be able to connect to it with P3T to receive
telemetry. This will eliminate the need to know who is providing the data.
Everyone will always connect to the same address. Also I will be able to
provide simultaneous connections to hundreds (or even thousands!) of users.

I will let everyone know how to send telemetry to and receive telemetry
from the server as soon as I get it setup.

Ron, wa4sir