Re: AO-40 MAs.

Al,

Interesting, ... since your email I have received some telem from orbit 74,
and it was captured earlier in the orbit than all previous ones, ... here is
a breakdonw summary:

Orbit 74
Total A Blocks 77

First A Block at 2000-12-29 01:23:12 AO-40 UTC
Last  A Block at 2000-12-29 02:15:37 AO-40 UTC

A Blocks by MA

MA 009 - 1
MA 010 - 0
MA 011 - 0
MA 012 - 9
MA 013 - 10
MA 014 - 10
MA 015 - 10
MA 016 - 10
MA 017 - 10
MA 018 - 8
MA 019 - 2
MA 020 - 5
MA 021 - 2
MA 022 - 0

I guess I'll expand my window of opportunity to MA 9 to MA 32, ... which is
good news!

73
Paul, VP9MU
AMSAT-BDA