Any one for a group buy of 2.4GHz. in Mass?

See this link:  http://www.phillips-tech.com/main.asp?page=page6.asp

Even for just a quantity of two the price of the 24dBi antenna goes down
$15.  If we can put together an order for five the price goes down to
$65!

I do not want to deal with the hassle of having the antennas shipped to
me and then reshipping them.  However, if there are people in New
England who would like to do a group order and are willing to drive to
my home in Shrewsbury, MA or my office in Westford, MA to pick up an
antenna that can be arranged.

Of course if somebody *wants* to deal with reshipping the antennas I'll
be happy to join in. ;-)

Let me know.

David Reinhart