Re: Big ears listening for AO40

Look guys and two gals, not reading the AMSAT-BB messages will
guarantee you are going to be out in left field without any valid
information.  Two of many very good friends also indicated frustration
with all the BS going on here, but that is the nature of the beast!  NO
ONE READS BASIC textbooks anymore----they all want information to flow
continually without effort, into ones head!!  Damn it people, we still
have to know the principles of physics and they are not easily available
on the silly E-MAIL! The psychological catharsis usually forces those with
skill to be very quiet as witnessed by the controllers on AO-40 and
conversely, the god awful bunch the "think" they have answers and do not!
     It is really not that hard to shut up for a minute and READ, damn
it, READ the Satellite Experimenter Handbook.  We have a great bunch doing
super service.  the least we can do is do some little homework trying to
understand what is going on while they do the hard work!   Cliff K7RR