STS PLUS under Win2k

Hi.

STS PLUS under Win2k....

Have ANYONE made the above kombination work usably.
This simplistic program seems unable even to read the time correctly.
Is there any way of forcing it to actually use the time settings I have
just entered into it :-)))) ?

Or is it just that the time has finally run out for dos programs?

I HAVE read the DOC-file about Win2K, but here the author mentions a
command that Win2K does not recognice ("CLR"), Oooops.

I just LOVE those computers!

Too bad we have to run Software on them to make them work :-)

73 de OZ1LRG, Jens