Re: Big ears listening for AO40

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Gary "Joe" Mayfield wrote:

> Does all of this mean she is not talking?

NO, not at all.  My post was just an attempt to clarify the listening
parameters since it was my first attempt at 2400 MHz and so I could be
stone deaf and not know it.  So my absence of hearing it is most likely
my problem... ie, new receiver, new antenna, new lash up, new way of
tracking, first attempt and it was cold... and I only had an hour to play
with it all....

bob