Question about 13 cm. converter

The DEM evaluation converters see to be still available.

QUESTION:  I have a Hamtronics 2 to ten meter converter.
Could I feed the 13 cm converter into the 2 meter converter
and tune the 2.4 gHz band?

I know it will work for 2.4 gig to a 2 meter tunable radio,
but don't have a SSB 2 meter radio at this time...still
looking at the Kenwood TS-2000. Owned a Yaesu FT-847 and
it worked great.  Also looking at the new Icom Satellite radio.

tnx, de Bill, N4DH