Re: AO40: Flight Software re-loaded

Hello Peter...

...and anyone at the AMSAT organizations world-wide who have anything to do
with events as they unfold around AO-40.  Thank you for providing regular
updates to the amsat-bb list and through the various webpages on happenings
with this satellite. I'm one of those who felt there was too little
information regarding these details in the past.  You have changed my mind.

Again, thanks and keep up the good reporting.  As someone mentioned earlier,
"we hang on every word".

Regards and 73s

Greg Preston
KF4BWQ