Re: Re: Just My Opinion

> Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:05:43 -0500
> From: Bill Richarz <wricharz@infi.net>
> Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Just My Opinion
>
> Why don't you people start a reflector of your own on this
> subject?  Having to wade through your useless arguments to gain
> useful and pertinent information is getting to be a pain.
>
> How about backing off.  Maybe this reflector should have a
> moderator of sorts.

Perhaps, the AMSAT News Service (ANS) mail list would better meet
your needs.  ("Only authorized AMSAT News Service personnel can send
messages to the ANS mailing list.")  See:

	http://www.amsat.org/amsat/listserv/lists.html

Given that a controlled e-mail list already exists, I would strongly
suggest that this list ought to continue in its current form.

-tjs