Re: J.H.C. Was: Re: Re: [sarex] ISS Transmissions

Also, since this BB is NOT on ham radio frequencies there is nothing that
prohibits us from talking about politics even if we want to!  Just because I
am a ham doesn't mean I can't engage in political debate.  However, that may
be out of the scope of this BB.  But talking about Russian technology is not
the same as talking politics.

on 12/28/00 9:04 AM, Jon Ogden at na9d@mindspring.com wrote:

>> Number 2 It's political
>
> How?  We've not at all talked about Russian governmental policy.  We've not
> talked legislation, taxes, etc.  Rather the discussion is about technology
> and what was and is used.  So I fail to see how technology and politics are
> linked.
>
> Oh yeah.  That's right - it's not politically correct.  Oh shame on me for
> being politically incorrect.  A pox upon me!

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Member:  ARRL, AMSAT, DXCC, NRA

http://www.qsl.net/ke9na