PSK via AO-10

Hi all,

Now that VE QSO's from my QTH are no longer feasable, I've shifted
direction towards ZS and other countries to the West of NZ in the
evenings, UTC time. I succesfully QSO'd with Hal, ZS6WB in Pretoria on
phone, yesterday evening UTC. Now I'd like to try PSK31 on or about
145.850 USB downlink.

I'm not into debating the merits of one mode against another, as I dont
have many options with DOS and/or W3.11. I can also operate with
FELD-HELL, as well and will respond with same if I hear any.

73 de ZL2VAL.

Cheers,
       Alan.

               --ARACHNE the WEB browser for DOS & Linux--

-- Arachne V1.67, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/