2.4 Quadrifilar feed

Several people have asked about my quadrifilar feed for my 30" dish at 2.4
gigs.

I just posted two pictures at:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

Quad24r.jpg is the side view, and Quadtop.jpg is an attempt to
show the feed point.

The 90° bend in the feed line accommodates the connection on my home-brew
pre-amp mounted at the feed point.  Your set-up may be different.

Scale the dimensions to the 435 quadrifilar found in quadfil1.zip on the
same page.

The feed line is teflon, got it at a swap meet, have no idea of the number,
but it is .065" in diameter, and the rest of the antenna is #12 wire.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....