Re: Source for 1.2g antenna

>From: "Michael Beck" <dax@unixguru.de>
>To: "Robert Oler" <cvn65vf94@msn.com>
>Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Source for 1.2g antenna
>Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:53:32 +0100

Howdy Michael.

pretty sharp arraingment you have there.  Hmmmm do you have an electronic
still camera?  If you are ever up on the roof would you take a picture or
two of the driven element and put them on your website (nice site) or send
them to me.  I would really like toknow how they did the driven element.
Indeed I'm thinking about ordering one just to see what they did.

I can imagine that would make an awesome portable antenna or maybe I might
lengthen it a tad and use it fixed.

Really nice site.

Robert

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX