Scaremongering

We at least have AO40 back,  perhaps still in intensive care, but certainly
not in a body bag.

I think that we ought to wait for official interpretation of the telemetry,
there are so many interconnected issues here that in order to gain any real
information you need to be 100% conversant with the whole system. I can
read telemetry with software, see what each sensor says, but I do not have
a clue what it all means, so I'll leave rocket science to rocket
scientists. I look forward to real information from people who really know
what it means.

Meanwhile, I'll just go and do that next bit of brain surgery........