Re: AO-40 Telemetry Archive Updated

> From: "MCGWIER ROBERT" <rwmcgwier@home.com>
> Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AO-40 Telemetry Archive Updated
> Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:00:57 -0500
> 	[...]
> These are widely separated sensors that we appear
> to have failed.  They are spread all over the spacecraft.
> 	[...]

I assume that folks with access to information about the spacecraft
are searching for components or geography that these sensors have
in common, perhaps a wiring harness, a connector or the I/O
module (http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/phase3d/io.html).  It seems
likely that with enough information about the spacecraft, you might
be able to isolate this to a single wire or bit (e.g., a bit in an
address).

-tjs