72W 23cms amp

Greetings

For the benefit of those of you who like nothing more than a contest with
your local ATC radar, I've put some pictures and notes on the trials and
tribulations of building the GH Engineering 72W 23cms amp.

And yes it has been pointed out to me that 72W is over the top for AO-40. I
do have 9dB of feeder loss over 180' to contend with however. And no way of
powering much more than I already have at the mast. Have I covered
everything? I hope so! ;-)

Seasons Greetings Everyone!

73 Howard G6LVB