Re: Re: [sarex] ISS Transmissions

 "Jose Mihotek" writes:

> They also built
> their own Concord version that was more efficient than the British one.

It'd be a bit difficult ... they used stolen plans which included a
deliberate flaw (don't ask me how I know that). It was so efficient that it
crashed at the Paris air show while the European's Concordes carried on
flying (until they were clobbered by a US airline).

> I am a Russian technology admirer.

Their technology isn't all rubbish - its just different (and some is neat).

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188