Re: AO40: update

Reading Peter's informative note, word for word, reminds me of how my
grandfather and his family would huddle around a radio for WWII reports (I
had family in that war).  Each and every word Peter says is savored and
analyzed for all possible information and then we walk away feeling like we
have been fed a sumptious meal!! (when you are hungry, anything is a
buffet).

Thanks Peter for all you and the other command team members are doing.  And,
for what it's worth, win or loose, we are a team.

Gary Memory, N7BRJ