Re: AO-40's S-band antenna(s)?

Thanks for the info.  So, assuming that AO-40's attitude
has not changed over the last couple of weeks, I would expect
decent reception for squint angles from zero to maybe a bit over 90 degrees,
right?  Anything higher than that, and I would expect the signal to be blocked
by the S/C body.

BUT, I was getting great reception for about an hour after the satellite
rose this morning, when the squint angle was (theoretically) about 160
degrees!  Right now, with an angle of 104 degrees., I cannot really
hear anything.

Doug