Re: 2.4 ant

I ordered the 2 foot 24dbi half grid dish from them
(ala Meyers) and found them very helpful.

Speak to Guy who is their wireless internet expert
and is knowledgeable about this antenna and AO40.
I was given his cel phone and he took the call in the
field and answered all my questions.

I then called the number below back and ordered the above.

Prices were the best I have seen for this type antenna.
Larger antennas are also available.

Jeff Kelly
KT2K