RE: Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs

I have had this come from a total of eight different mail systems so I doubt
that the person who sent it to you did it intentionally.  This virus reads
recent mail that you have received and your address book and sends a copy of
itself to everyone on the list without you even knowing it.  So this person
probably doesn't even know he/she has the virus so go easy.  I've been
keeping track of the source servers and scanning incoming mail from the
lists.  Each time I find a mail server that matches someone on the list I
send him a warning that he might be infected.  So far I'm 5 for 5.

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE