38k4 pacsats

Anyone have recent keps for the two 38k4 pacsats. I'm seeing data from
uo-36 #25693 , but that is all. Also for some reason I'm not decoding the
data coming down off of 36. Right now I'm not sure why, I see the WiSP
byte counter moving(flying!) but no decode?  Where are the keps for the
other 38k4 sat? I have an old set I called mys1-1 #26548 that were good
back when it was a 9k6 pacsat, with there keps and a d/l frequency of
437.325, nothing heard. Any one have any additional data on these two
pacsats?

73 Jeff kb2wqm