AO-40 s band beacon

Copyed AO-40 beacon this morning on s band. All I decoded was frame after
frame of raw data., Started to rx beacon at 11:08utc s-8, then signal
slowly faded into the noise, s-1 at 12:10utc. I only saw raw frames,
P3tlm running with a DSP-2232. Look's like it was sending only raw
frames, as I was decoding one right after another, frames were marked
"ao-40 recovery program v1.1".

73 Jeff kb2wqm