2.4 gHz Antenna

Several folks have asked about my Mode "S" station. I use a Conifer cast
magnesium 2.4 gHz dish (bar-b-que grill) that weighs 2-3 pounds (1 kilo) and
costs about $60. I have it mounted on my Mode B crossboom in horizontal
polarity. The antenna comes with a 3 foot pigtail terminating in an "N"
connector. This is attached to my SSB downconverter.

Conifer Corp.
1400 N. Roosevelt
P.O. Box 1025
Burlington, IA 52601

319-752-3607

This info is about 5 years old, so I hope it is still good.

73 de Don KC4YRT