Source for 1.2g antenna

Message text written by INTERNET:sco@sco-inc.com

Does anyone have a source for a good 1.2g (L Band) antenna that would work
well with AO-40?

W4SCO
<

        Sure; for the easy homebrew kind, check out "An integrated L-Band
satellite antenna and amplifier" in the 1998-2001 ARRL Handbooks. Has an
easy to build helix and L-band brick amp. Should work like a charm. Took me
2 evenings to build both (but, of course, I'd done it before...)

Ed K9EK