Re: Re: AMSAT-BB-digest V2000 #556

At 10:07 PM 2000-12-26 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/27/00 1:17:17 AM GMT Standard Time,
>owner-AMSAT-BB-digest@AMSAT.Org writes:
>
><< Jennifer
>  What issue of QST?
>  Don
>
>  Jennifer wrote:
>
>  > There was a story in QST about using mult pcb boards, cut for micro freq
>  > and switching beween them, and being able to have five or six bands on on
>  > Dish, that way you should be able to work all freq on AO 40
>  >
>  > thought I pass it on. just remember reading about it. >>
>
>Hi Jennifer / Don.
>
>There is a PCB log periodic by WA5VJB available from the Texas Microwave
>society.
>You have to add a short length of 0.085 coax and a connector, but the PCB is
>only $4 over there.
>The dish feed works from 2.1 to 6GHz so should be good for S band down and C
>band up.
>
>There's a picture of one I put together a few weeks back at:
>
>www.g0mrf.freeserve.co.uk/cband.htm
>
>73
>
>David   G0MRF

The photo you your sat dish, was not what I was talking about.  The one I
was talking about was a DISH,  and it had five or six pcb boards with the
anttana on the dish. and it said you could not run more I beleave more than
200 watts, to it.  Hec, where you people are heading, you wount need much
power.  I hope this help.

73's

WA4CVV

Jennifer