RE: Re: Snow White, KK2L & Virius

> Interesting... I too have received this virus several times, and I
> have my ISP checking on it.  They are trying to get an exact
> trace on it.  The attachement IS a virus.  McAffee grabs it every
> time, so I never get the infection.  But I also cannot look at it,
> McAffee won't do anything but delete it.
>
> Has anyone else on this list had this message come to them?

I got a copy about 2 days ago. This one came from 64.242.106.223 .

 *Bill Jones  N3JLQ  Sweden Maine                                *
 * wejones@megalink.net                                          *
 * Main home page   http://www.megalink.net/~wejones             *
 * WWII/B-17 page   http://www.megalink.net/~wejones/wwii.html   *
 * TVRO  page       http://www.megalink.net/~wejones/wwii.html   *
 *                TVRO HAM RADIO WWII/B-17 SPACE WX              *