RE: Re: Snow White, KK2L & Virius

Interesting... I too have received this virus several times, and I
have my ISP checking on it.  They are trying to get an exact
trace on it.  The attachement IS a virus.  McAffee grabs it every
time, so I never get the infection.  But I also cannot look at it,
McAffee won't do anything but delete it.

Has anyone else on this list had this message come to them?

Mike.