Re: Palm Sotware

At 09:37 25/12/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>At 09:48 AM 12/25/2000 -0500, Scott E Olitsky wrote:
>>What software are people using for satellite tracking for the Palm OS?
>The only one I've found is PocketSat, but it only does LEOs.  Looks to
>mainly be intended for finding visual passes.  It's $15 shareware, and IMO,
>worth it.  Find it on palmgear.com.
>Mike, WQ5C

You can use the ASCII tabular output (use 'L' key) of Predict, freeware by John
Magliacane, KD2BD:  http://www.njin.net/%7Emagliaco/ . Then using Palm Desktop
paste the output (max 4kb) as Memo and make a sync. For AO-40 some pass will be
bigger then 4 kb but you can edit it deleting not important information. This
works for all sats. Predict runs under DOS or Linux, is y2k compliant and has
many features.

Rogerio, PT2TD