Re: Snow White, KK2L & Virius

Hi all off topic but I posted my 1st msg on AMSAT-BB yesterday, after being
a lurker off and on for about 4 yrs, and got a message called "Snow White  &
the Seven Dwarfs the real story" from a "hahaha at sexyfun.net" with 2
attachments.  I assumed this to be very suspect and deleated it.  But before
deleating it I had a look at it's properties and found that it came from a
KK2L with an IP of 139.134.4.50.  Not pointing the finger just a warning.
Way to go AO-40!!!
See-ya
Matt -VK2DAG-