AO-40

ALL
As this great story of AO-40 unfolds, from the flawless launch, to
thrill of many us hearing and decoding the telemetry (thanks to Nino and
PT3 people), to the feeling of impending doom when contact was lost, and
now through the enormous effort of the controllers to bring it back from
death...hams with connections to the media, start developing a public
story.

Maybe, it is way to early, maybe we hams don't want this, yet, or at
all. But I think we need to tell the story to the public, not just in
our own publications. Recognition of the controllers (Peter and friends)
and to all who contributed to building and programming AO-40 over the
years, and to all of us, is in order, someday.

Don...W6RWN