Re: UO-2 Telemetry Decoder Software

I think you may mean OSCAR-11, UoSat-2, or UO-11, and I may be the G station!

AFAIK there isn't any suitable sound card software for decoding this
bird. It's something that I've been interested in,  and there is no
real reason why a suitable program could not be written. Many similar
applications have already been written.  Unfortunately the sound card
is very very complicated, and difficult to program.  I have looked at
some code (in C ), for putting the received bits into memory. Just to
complile and try it out will be a major task for me!  If I do ever
get round to this task, it is likely to be a DOS program.  A Windows
version adds even more difficulties!

There is a lot about decoding OSCAR-11 with hardware decoders, and an
emulated modem,  on my web site. The URL is www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/

Start by downloading the package U2HW.ZIP

Seasonal greetings & 73

         Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.